Re: Modified Roadster

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Modified Roadster
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:27:59 -0800
John, Remember the car. It was on display at the SEMA show later that year. Was
in with the FORD racecar group. Got a good look at it there. Did not like the
roll cage at all. Did not look safe to me. They used plate on top. Do also
remember that it had a Roush trans-am SBF. Said to have 600 HP. Leased from
Roush for 20K. It came with a engine tuner to take care of it. I think it was
just a way to buy a red hat for 20K.   Doug Odom in big ditch