RE: Wheel bearing grease

To: "'Rick Byrnes'" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: RE: Wheel bearing grease
From: "rgribble" <gribbler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:34:11 -0500
His name is Bob Gulbranson, a knowledgeable guy, worked as a crew chief
for a Cup team also was Kulwicki's right hand man. He'll be at PRI this
coming week so stop by and say Howdy!
Grib
BYW Grib has a new email address gribbler@bellsouth.net

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"