RE: Welding problem

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Welding problem
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:22:23 -0500
 Yep. can also relate,  our weldbooth had numerous welding machines in it.
with various gases and mixtures for each.

 Argon & Argon/2% hydrogen mix for the plasma welder

 Argon or helium for the TIG
 along with an argon/helium mix.

 Argon/carbon Dioxide for the MIG

 Had to keep LARGE labels on each tank to keep them separate.
and a sign to remind the users to CHECK the gas before welding.

got so tired of listening to folks that used the wrong gas for their
job/matl.  they kept blaming the machines when things did,nt go right..