Re: what's up?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: what's up?
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 06:08:39 -0700
   Hey Keith, I pulled my rocker covers off last week only to find traces of
antifreeze in the oil , so I figure I burned up my head gaskets running the
car at Maxton back in September soooooooo, over the Christmas break, which
for me starts at 3:15 pm today I will be pulling the heads and replacing the
gaskets and I found out my fuel solenoid went bad and I need to replace the
fire extinguisher I set off getting out of the car at Maxton on my last run,
which incidentally set off my dork meter too, so I'll have to reset that and
never point it at myself again. And as I always say at this time of year,
the next time I'll get to Maxton seems sooooo far away but I'll be ready.
Joe Roberts sent me a couple of pictures of my car going just past the
finish line with the chute open in a head on shot that looks pretty cool to
me, so thanks Joe. Will I still be able to use a Halon system for inside the
car or do I have to use something else? and I need a new tachometer as mine
broke on the way to the starting line of my first run at Maxton-a harbinger
of the rest of the weekend- and its about time I looked at rebuilding the
tranny too. I have lots to do and I can't wait to get started, but it is too
cold to work on the house, some days being Canadian is a real good thing.
Anyways the only access I have to you all is my computer at work, so I wish
you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and I'll read the 500 or so
e-mails posted when I get back to work in January