RE: what's up?

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@adelphia.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: what's up?
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:35:46 -0600
Keith;

" I'm hanging out in nowhere Alabama..."

I've been there- it's called Hollywood, Alabama, east of Huntsville. We used
to go through there on the way from Redstone Arsenal to Tumbling Rock Cave.
Hollywood had the only gas station- convenience store in the country with a
dirt floor. It wasn't built with a dirt floor; they just never cleaned the
place. Our motto was "never eat anything from that store, no matter how
hungry you are, unless it is in a can. Then wash the can first."

I doubt that it's there now but it was one of the more "colorful" places
I've been.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ