RE: what's up?

To: kturk@adelphia.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: what's up?
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:34:40 -0600
Keith
I grew up in Iowa. Resume Seed is just west of Wiota. When I was in high
school they had the best girls basketball team in the state. Those girls
could sure play....basketball.

                                    Glenn

>From: "Keith Turk"
resumespeed
Iowa... ( never been there just heard about the place )

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com