MC Rules

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: MC Rules
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:35:19 -0700
List,

For those of you motorcycle racers I talked with Tom Evans today and found the
following for major changes in the motorcycle rules.

1. Leather MUST have NOcloth material or webbing.
2. Front Fenders cannot extend more then 1" to each side of forks and there is
also will be a height limit.
3. V rated avon tires shaved with tubes can be run up to 200 mph. (thats
mostly for harley guys)
4. there are some front fairing changes but are very minimal.
5. In open class you cannot have attached peices to leathers further
streamlining the bike or rider.
6. Altered class gas tank 1.3 or less, no stuffing allowed to meet the rule,
rear foot pegs 6" front rear axel, over 68" wheelbase, seat lower then rear
tire.

These are just an ABBREVIATED verson of the new rules. So really not much has
changed just some minor clarifications to the rules the we already use.

They will be coming online soon for the set version that will be inputted into
the rule book within a couple days.

Jonathan