Re: MC Rules

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: MC Rules
From: "lone eagle" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:21:28 -0500
harley guy here........first question:.will we all have to have custom made
racing suits? as all suits i have seen have....(commercially
avaiable).non-leather in areas like.groin,underarm pits , back of the
leggs,some venting in and or around chest area?
 next question: are we talking about the aero hump on the back of some
suits? i don't have one but what about the guys that call it a back support?
third question: front fender cannot extend more than 1" from where?side
ways?
thanks  dad land
Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.