Two Tech Questions

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two Tech Questions
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:54:05 -0800 (PST)
Apparently the last time I tried to post this, I was "unsigned" from the list,
so it never made it through cyber-space.  Let's try again!

1.  When will the next Snell ratings for helmets come out?  2005?

2.  On a vehicle with limited need for suspension travel like a salt racer,
would a rear panhard rod have to extend all the way from one frame rail to the
axle at the exteme other side, or could I link it from the frame rail to the
center of the banjo?  That Lincoln housing has a nice flat surface right over
the pinion bearing and would be a real easy place to fix a bracket for a
panhard rod.

Dick J
In East Texas