Re: 40 Ford Coupe

To: "Smith, Bill" <Bill.Smith@sandycorp.com>
Subject: Re: 40 Ford Coupe
From: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:11:19 -0800
Dick,

I too had a '40 Ford coupe back in the fifties . The first thing I did
was paint it Chevy Sierra Gold. I put on a set of Canadian Ford aluminum
heads that I had milled at the local machine shop. Then went for the
dropped front axle and the raised rear end. It was the coolest. I kept
that car for quite a while eventually putting three deuces on it along
with a '39 floor shift and a Columbia 2 speed rear end. Then I got a '34
three window.

Memories.

Bob Denton