request for picture info

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: request for picture info
From: "ELLEN WILKINSON FOR" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:24:23 -0700
I received the following request and it doesn't ring a bell with me.  Do any
of you have information?  Thanks  for your help.  Let me know and I will
forward the info back to him.

Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 17 - 20, 2004
See you on the Salt!
Hi, I am looking for information on a picture that I hope to get a poster made
of. It is a black and white photo of a man riding at Bonneville salt flats in
a superman pose wearing just his helmet and his skivvies attempting to set a
speed record. I believe he is on a Norton or Triumph from the 60's. Any
information about this picture or a company offering prints of it would be
greatly appreciated.