Re: Fwd: MC Rules (changes for land speed racers)

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: MC Rules (changes for land speed racers)
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:02:26 -0500
John, I may be wrong here(it's happened once before) but I believe the rule
may be stated differently(or in addition to) as below. Possibly more to the
effect that "limited preforations will be allowed in certain areas" and
that "cloth panels will not be allowed"(I guess if anyone knows it would be
Tom though). Not that it makes it that much easier for some leathers but it
would certainly alleviatte the perforations from being mistaken as webbing.
Todd-