Fwd: MC Rules (changes for land speed racers)

To: staff@zcustom.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MC Rules (changes for land speed racers)
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:07:23 -0500
I've sent this message to Z Leathers and am copying to the list so we
can see what the manufacturer has to say:

I'm sending along a comment from one of the racers concerning new rules
for us LSR folk and the leathers we wear -- and the
webbing/cloth/Kevlar? that's used in your outfits.  I'd appreciate your
input here concerning what material is used in Z Leathers -- both new,
such as I'm about to order, and old -- such as I bought from you in
1997.

Regards,

Jon E. Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
> Date: Tue Dec 16, 2003  5:35:19 PM America/Detroit
> To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: MC Rules
>
> List,
>
> For those of you motorcycle racers I talked with Tom Evans today and
> found the
> following for major changes in the motorcycle rules.

<snip>

> 1. Leather MUST have NO cloth material or webbing.

<snip>