RE: Traction Control

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Traction Control
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:53:23 -0500
I say blame it all on the engine builders if they did not make too much
power we would not have these problems LOL.. When you really get down to it
, it is all the fault of companies like Dart,Crower,Comp Cams, Brodix,
Garret the whole lot of them. While we are at it might as well throw in
Yates, Roush, Kinsler Chapman,Trick Flow just because we can. I am sure I
left plenty of suspects out be we will track them down later like the cost
escalating dogs they are.  If they did not keep making better products
everything would be cheap and we would not have any traction problems at
all. I think you might have a point here Ron.

Even funnier is that Davis picked an MSD 6 box to hide their stuff inside.
Maybe need to just make those illegal right off the bat cause ya most of
them are all tricked up anyway. Its good they paint them red so they are
easy to spot. I will bet the guys at MSD are just tickled with the whole
situation. Think I just might call Joe Pando at MSD tomorrow and see how he
feels about it.
Dave