Re: Traction Control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:02:36 -0800 (PST)
I don't question a persons honesty because they use
wheel rpm sensors. That would be absurd. I simply
stated that if you want to solve the electronic
traction control issue, make wheel sensor illegal. All
you give up by doing this is a calculation for Cf
(something a driver is all too aware of). Can you
think of other reasons to use wheel rpm sensors? Would
outlawing them greatly upset the state-of-the-art in
LSR? Would we all go slower? I seriously doubt it.

John Goodman