Re: WORLD RECORDS

To: gmc6power@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: WORLD RECORDS
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:21:19 -0800
One last comment --

All of the people I know from Bonneville are Racers. They are in one of
two groups,
Active or Inactive. Racers can't  sit around watching things happen,
they are driven to
get up and make things happen. This will, on occasion, produce
questionable social
behavior such as impatience, especially with people who have an
obligation to do
something and won't. This will also produce frustration behaviors. Some
of us, like
Louise for example, have enough discipline to find a productive outlet
for their frustration.
I sure wish I was a lot better at that.

Bryan