Re: WORLD RECORDS

To: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: WORLD RECORDS
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:12:09 -0600
Louise.... I did want to pull your chain.... Just adds soooo much fun to my
life.... besides if I didn't who would.... it's my JOB....

What I respect most of all, is that you didn't complain about it... you went
to the organization and did their homework for them.... set it all up...
worked at it and made an impact....

You my dear were part of the solution.... problem is it was way to late in
coming... and it took your efforts which is simply going to take some
getting over... the attitude in the future will determine the attitudes of
the racers...

Any way like Wes... I'm proud of what you have accomplished thus far with
them...

Keith