Re: supporting vets-non lsr

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Ray Buck"
Subject: Re: supporting vets-non lsr
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:12:20 -0800
Dave is right on this statement. We don't need this BS, it's a racing forum
that has benifitted a lot of people. We can still have a little fun jabbing
Keith, but if you have a agenda thats not racing send it to the persons
e-mail. I dropped off another forum because it became political and back
stabbing and had nothing to do with the association of the purpose of the
original intent of the forum.
Glen