Re: Required reading on electronics..

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Required reading on electronics..
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:37:57 -0500
Well, as long as we're on this subject -- Likely the most exciting
experience was in high school electronics class when I blew up a big
capacitor -- the kid that was my lab partner darn near had to go change
his shorts, and the aroma of the blown electrolytic cap.  -- which
smelled like peanut butter! - lingered for a couple of days.

And yes, Keith, I did some work on my race bike just this morning.
Just a quick look at the headers so I could explain to the manufacturer
what I had and what I'd like for this coming season.  But at least I
did something.  And oh, yeah, I talked with Leif at Gustafsson Plastics
about the new windscreen I'm having fashioned for the bike.  So There!!!

Jon, in Marquette, where the season snowfall total is now over 110".