Electronics Question..

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Electronics Question..
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:31:07 -0800 (PST)
How is a rev limiter bypassed?  Can I do that by hot wireing the coil?  Yeah, I
know, pretty general question.  I've got a daily driver computer controlled car
that I'd like to run one time in LSR.  I know it has the guts to make a decent
showing, but the built in rev limiter will hold it below what I want it to do.
Right now, the only thing I can think of is to lie to the computer and trick it
by putting some taller tires on - - - -if they will fit in the fender well.

Dick J
In east Texas