Fw: Electronics Question..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Electronics Question..
From: "bennevl" <bennevl@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:27:25 -0500
 Dick,
 Depending on what kind of vehicle it is, there are various ways to
 accomplish what you want to do. If it's a truck or utility vehicle
sometimes
 it's just a matter of  turning on the 4 way hazards. Like Bryan said most
 all use a fuel shut off based on tire rating in the computer to limit speed
 .
 Bill

<land-speed@autox.team.net>