Re: Hey Doug King...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Doug King...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:12:19 -0800
Doug
It has been a while since we heard from the old airplane driver, how you
been, jump in there and update us, be sure that you send one in hick text so
that bottom sucking swamp thing in Alabama understands what you say. He is
doing better since that pretty lady from Virginia show up.

BTW Keith, I got the paper weight today and the mailman is going to sue you
cause he dropped it on his foot. I am ready for tonite KT, armed with a week
of smacking Fronko Ratstink around and Dallas and Dolan are in there as
well, Rich Foxx is sticking up for Frankie flopster and I think Becket will
drive it if he puts rear steer on it and TC, How do you use TC on a rolling
windmill, maybe Dave D. knows. Gad this is fun, LOL
Glen