Hey Doug King...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hey Doug King...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:29:50 -0600
How have you been... it was good to hear about your plans to run El Mirage...
I'd have loved to seen you there... Dang Rain... least you didn't have to run
all the way down there to find out it wasn't going to happen...

Not seeing you on the list for a while begs me to ask how many others we have
that don't post very often...  I saw Dan Webster the other day too... again it
was nice to know he's doing well....  Who else is hiding out there....

Come on it's our list... come up with a topic we all could use some education
in.... like Transmissions.... or say rear gear set ups.... how bout we beat
Rick up to get our other half of that Sealing an engine class..... or maybe we
could pester John Goodman into some more on Ring sealing or the type's of
rings he likes and why.... what's good for a particular type of engine...

In other words how bout something to chat about.... besides beating up on
Glen.... which is my favorite past time.... ( I'm going to do that in the chat
tonight anyway )

Keith