Okay already...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Okay already...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:51:22 -0600
    When Pork Pie starts doing tests just to see if we are alive... I guess we
oughta try to be more entertaining...

What's up in your world?   Come on...y'all ain't sitting there likes bumps on
a log are you?  ( Okay Glen... you can be a bump if you like )

I'm getting ready to go down to the shop and show off my work to Tonya since
she's been gone...  she's not seen the race car naked yet...  Just for her
innocent eye's I covered up the more risk'e area's.... ya know the Hole in the
hood where the engine goes... and so on... you get the picture...

Okay what are you folks doing?  anything even vaguely like racing stuff?