Re: Okay already...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Okay already...
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:32:12 +0000
Hard to pull away from real work when you have your race vehicle in the same
place you make a living(that's why my project has been in the works so long).
Starting on my wiring today.. also finished up my 2 peice front fender and
got over to the painter(he usually only takes a couple months when he knows
it's for me - lol).
Seen a neat thing on tv the other night. The fastest bird in the world, the
Peregrine Falcon(or Hayabusa in japanese) has been clocked at a true 200mph,
it is also one mean killing machine and attacks its prey at the fastest speed
it can obtain before hand. Neat thing is how one specific man is using one
and very wanted around the country. He and his Falcon are hired to go around
and clear the air space around airports of other flocks. Just thought it was
a cool tidbit to share(don't let the busa riders that don't already know hear
too much about this, they're cocky enough as it is ya know?).
By the way Keith, does your race car look different to Tanya when she's
naked?
Todd-