Re: Okay already...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Okay already...
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:43:32 -0500
On Sunday, February 15, 2004, at 08:51 AM, Keith Turk wrote:

>     When Pork Pie starts doing tests just to see if we are alive... I
> guess we
> oughta try to be more entertaining...
>

> Okay what are you folks doing?  anything even vaguely like racing
> stuff?

           Well, it ain't  much, but I had the fiberglass guy here
Friday to do some measuring on the body so he'll know what needs to be
replaced, what needs to be  fixed, and what can just do with a coat of
paint.  And the airbrush work will commence when the body comes back
from the shop.  Sure hope it turns out as good as I hope it does.   And
I'm still looking for a bunk for SpeedWeek for Mike, a new addition to
the Seldom Seen Slim crew.  He's tall like me, but otherwise he's a
nice guy.   Anybody got a line on a room for him/for him to share,
maybe?

Oh, yeah, Nancy's brand new leathers have arrived, so her old ones will
be going to Ebay any day unless someone on the list wants 'em.  Contact
me off list if you think they're what you might need.

-6F last night, warming to darn near a dozen above today.  No new snow
since yesterday -- about 148" so far this year.  Too durn cold in the
warehouse to do much work on the bike -- but it'll be warm out there
soon, soon, sooooon.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan