Re: trailer information

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailer information
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:41:05 +0000
Larry, we've got a wedge front and wouldn't trade it for any other style
trailer. We built a couple cabinets on the floor(at a V) and on the ceiling
(straight across) and put a countertop(workbench) straight across on the
cabinets(which allows us to sit up under it on a barstool with the cabinets
at a V, and store stuff under there when on the move). Also gave us a small
place in front of it left over to put batteries to power the lights when not
hooked up to the truck. It's a great plus for us with the bikes and can only
see it being better if used for a car. Ours is a Luxlite(i think) and is all
aluminum(entire frame, walls, sheathing, doors roof and studs.. only thing
not aluminum are the 2 axles and a little piece of the tongue). Nice and
light. Might be a couple pics on the ECTA website, if not and you want a
couple let me know. Only downfall I know of is it's possble to not turn as
tight(especially backing) if you have anything hanging off the top of the tow
vehicle(like maybe a truck with ladder rack and ladders or something on it,
which you'd have to watch anyway), hasn't been a problem once for us with a
standard ford truck. Ours is a 16' rectangle with a 3' wedge in front of it.
TD