RE: Sand blasting Power coat

To: "Albaugh,Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Keith Turk'"
Subject: RE: Sand blasting Power coat
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:35:35 +0000
Neil, I use the dye penetrant on aluminum because there's no other good
choice I'm aware of(and can afford). But on ferrous metals I like the
magnetic detection as it rolls good even when the humidity is high(and it
doesn't stain anything), which humidity can be a concern in certain shops and
parts of the country. But excellent point, this is the time to do it KT.
TD