RE: Sand blasting Power coat

To: "'todd'" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Sand blasting Power coat
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:52:08 -0600
Todd;

I agree that Magnaflux is preferable for steel but getting that setup in &
around a whole chassis isn't always practical. On the other hand, Zyglo
comes in a couple of spray cans so it can be used anywhere and on anything.
It isn't as easy to clean up the residue, though-- good point.

Smaller portable items such as rods, cranks, etc are, without question,
items that should be Magnafluxed.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ