Ardun Water Jacket Pressure?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Ardun Water Jacket Pressure?
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:08:31 -0500 (EST)
Hi again.  Yesterday you saw my little story about the Depco pump on my
car, rated 15.2 gpm at three feet of head, and on test it pumped five
gallons in ten seconds through two .470" orifice fittings on top the
cylinder heads, at about eighteen inches of vertical head.

Someone has asked me what psi pressure this represents inside the water
jackets.  Can anyone here calculate or estimate this from the
information we have here?  I know there are some physics and math
whizzes on this list.  Bill Hoddinott