What's up with the April showers?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's up with the April showers?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:01:22 -0600
Here I sit typing when I want to be sand blasting... seems the rains have come
early this morning and now there's not much to do but wait till it stops...

I've found the key to getting this stuff off by the way.... it's a combination
of things... but I start with a wire wheel on a 4" grinder... then work up to
a torch to lightly melt the stuff in the cracks... (  I'm not getting it so
hot the metal moves ) then just blast the stuff off and away you go....
tedious as anything I've ever done... but it's kinda fun to see the black
stuff go away and the shiny metal pop up....

Okay I'll admit I'm bored... what are you folks up to?  They Racing in
Austrailia yet?