Re: What's up with the April showers?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: What's up with the April showers?
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:35:23 -0500
On Saturday, March 6, 2004, at 08:01 AM, Keith Turk wrote:

> Okay I'll admit I'm bored... what are you folks up to?

Well, the bodywork came back from the fiberglass shop Thursday, all the
nicks and scratches fixed up, and now it's gone off to the air brush
folks so they can paint away for three weeks.

And the new front and rear stands for the bike showed up with the FedEx
guy the other day, so I've lost yet another excuse ("...the bike is too
wobbly on the stand...") to keep me from doing any work.  We're showing
my bike at a local boat/sport/RV show in three weeks - so the locals
can see a land speed vehicle in person -- most of 'em have never heard
of this affliction we call LSR.  I've spent lots of hours in the past
week putting together a slide show/PowerPoint presentation so the
tourists can see the spectacle of Maxton and Bonneville and El Mirage.

Keith is even in some of the photos (well, at least one of 'em).  And
Glen isn't!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan