RE: What's up with the April showers?

To: "Auburn Design Group" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: What's up with the April showers?
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:36:07 -0500
There are some that use a water based cleaner now and sold as a system. I
don't see why you can not convert an older washer to do the same. I am
looking into it for my new shop. I don't want a petroleum based cleaner in
there either. if you do a search for 'aqueous parts cleaner' along with
zep.com there are a lot of choices.
Dave