RE: Race engine oil viscosity

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <basavage@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Race engine oil viscosity
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:52:15 -0600
Tony;

How do you like that Dodge/Cummins? When I finally do buy a buy a pickup
to tow with, I'll take a serious look at one; that combination looks
attractive.

BTW; back in the early Seventies, in the big-time, rock and roll world
of Can-Am racing, Valvoline guys strolled around the paddock area
offering free cases of oil. They even gave it away for your tow truck if
you wanted any. Most teams took a few cases and ran it in their race
cars. A Valvoline decal was worth some contingency money, too.

RC had a big transporter with huge coolers filled with free ice-cold
bottles & cans of RC Cola, too. Great guys!

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ