Re: Being Mean...to Rick Byrnes among others...

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Being Mean...to Rick Byrnes among others...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:32:17 -0700
Yeah, Phoenix is even bad on the track ... as my Panther Racing/Pennzoil
friends found out after Schecter got hit yesterday.  You slow to avoid a
wreck and some idiot runs into you.  I'd be interested in what Pancho Carter
had to say to Franchetti's spotter.

We could race on the salt, all expenses paid for the three events, for
several years with what that little "incident" cost just two racing teams.

Rick could finish his lakester if he just had what those two teams paid for
tires yesterday.

Wes