Re: Being Mean...to Rick Byrnes among others...

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Being Mean...to Rick Byrnes among others...
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:16:50 EST
Being in Southern NY state, we were'nt exposed to the over 20 ft of snow of
Oswego NY, but we are ready for summer. Our mettle was tested and rusted, our
cockles need warming, and we are out of chestnuts, both poetic and vegetative.
It is hard to believe that in 100 days it'll be 100 degrees and 100 % humidity
here in North Hillaryland. It seems I've gotten less sensitive to pain with
age, but more discomforted by temperature extremes. I keep looking and asking
for ways to A.C. me in the race car without sacrificing space/power /
performance....How does everybody keep their cool,any tricks
?...Bob,hothead,Wanner