Re: heating

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: heating
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:48:48 -0800
Dick,
 I remember some talk about there being two different water pumps for a SBC.
It had to do with whether the pump was V-belt driven of serpentine belt
driven.
If you have a SBC you might check the archives. What if in your setup,
the pump was
running backwards??

Note: I don't know a lot about SBC's.

Bryan