Re: heating

To: "richard spencer" <handelbars@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: heating
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:44:51 -0600
Richard
  Do you have a thermostat or restrictor in your system? If not the water
pump could possibly flow more water than the radiator can handle and in the
process make more pressure than the cap or hose can take at very high rpm.
Maybe put a pressure gauge in the block to see what it is at high rpm.

Ron Gibson, Omaha NE