Goings on

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Goings on
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:18:36 -0500
I had to finish my wiring job myself---after my Alcholic electrician
screwed it up and I couldn't get him back out to finish it up----he
just kept promising and would never show up. Thank goodness he had
bent the Electric Conduit for one side of the shop... I straightend
out the two cross wires and the misswired ground fault plugs---wrapped
it up--closed it up and phoned in for a final---still do not have a
overhead door---keeping my fingers crossed that the city of Phoenix
doesn't come up with any other changes or requirements---

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211