Bonneville 1954

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville 1954
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:32:00 -0700
List,
There was some discussion about the Howard Cams Twin-Tank a while back.
While browsing my old Hot Rod Magazines, I found an article showing the
tank under construction. I have created a page on my web site about
Early Bonneville which I will add to as I find more info. Go to
http://bryantauto.com/Early_Bonneville.html and view the 1954 Hot Rod
Magazine articles, including the results for that year.

Other people that some of you will recognize are Gene Thurman (Long time
Gear Grinder), Potvin/ Hartelt Streamliner and a Crosley under
construction with the caption Ron "Denham" (I believe it is Ron Benham)
Maybe someone on the list can verify.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC