F/BFMR & G/BFMR records & New Guy questions

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: F/BFMR & G/BFMR records & New Guy questions
From: "Matt Ferrari" <market@gammasports.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:29:06 -0400
Hello List.

Why is there no Bonneville record for F- or G-engined Blown Fuel Modified
Roadsters on the SCTA-BNI website?  Is this an oversight?  Or has no one hit
set minimums?

And while I'm asking, what would you recommend for a new comer to Speed
Week?  (I don't mean sunscreen and water!)  I may only be able to attend for
a few days.  Should I make them for the beginning or the end of the week?
What should I do or see in order to have the best attack plan to return with
my own car in '05?

Thanks,

Matt