Re: Paint Job?

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Job?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:34:02 -0600
Bob,

Just makes me shudder thinking of the shock of seeing that driving suit
polluting the pristine white scene for Cris and Ed.

The size and shape of the car (you notice I didn't call it a brick) could
use some curves.  Keith married some but she doesn't always stay by the car.
That's why I thought something with a third color accent at the front that
blended with a same color helmet would be nice.

Too bad we can't do enclosures on the list.  We could have a contest to
illustrate possible designs as we did to name Skip's loooong lakester.

Wes