Re: Paint Job?

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Job?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:25:25 -0700
John
The color of the vehicle dosn't matter on tripping the lights. the color
white is a safety issue as we can't see the vehicles until they are right in
front of the timing trailer. The patrols and everyone bitch about it every
year. It's in the rule book. Todays cars are a lot smaller and that
compounds the problem. If they are smoking or spinning and we see the salt
dust in the air then we know it's out there. All kidding aside White only
vehicles are a problem for us as is silver.
Glen