Re: Compound curve body

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Compound curve body
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:56:20 -0700
I watched Jack do it My mouth hung open most of the time..
Here are a few things I learned that most folks probably already know.
Build a wood surface plate for the car. About 2 feet off the floor, dead
flat,
make sure car can't move, draw reference lines on the plywood
surface plate. Use 2X2's & deck screws to make measuring tools
and use a laser level.
The stuff used to build the mold will be trash so recycle as much trash
as you can. Anything that looks bad will be covered by sheet rock mud.
Packing foam, a cheese grater and sheet rock mud produce some interesting
stuff. More 2X2's and deck screws.

The next time Jack does it, I will be there with my video camera.
It was an amazing experience for me.
Bryan
OBTW  Check compost kit plane building methods.