Re: Compound curve body

To: jwaldron47@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compound curve body
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:13:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/2004 8:33:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jwaldron47@earthlink.net writes:

> Jack,
>
> I've got a CAD drawing in my computer

What a great resource. Like Bryan said build a flat working height table.
Then assemble your stations on a round tube that can be used as an axle in two
engine stands You will have to block. (contour sand) almost as much as any
other
way. If making a female mold you will need parting lines and maintain
accuracy from plug to part. Look up Matt Guzzetta (Calif.) the designer of a
lot of
lsr stuff. He must have molds for something Jack