Re: Welcome a New Racer

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Welcome a New Racer
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 16:43:26 -0500
Okay I'll admit up front that Tonya is abstaining from this e-mail ( as the
spelling will attest ) She simply doesn't understand the importance of
naming a child after it's Grampa's favorite engine... ( what can I say...
she's a fast Lady.... but not bright enough for her daddy to call her Son )

I've come up with Gladis Millissa... Cortez....  as in.... I'm always Glad
to see you,  I sure have missed you... Miss Cortez....

Seriously Katie.... Good for you... and Ron too... Glad it's all worked out
and like everyone else... I'd like to wish you and all the mothers out there
a great mothers day...

Keith ( why yes I remembered my Mother...but only because you folks reminded
me )