Re: New for the Second Time

To: David.Freiburger@primedia.com (Freiburger, David),
Subject: Re: New for the Second Time
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:35:43 -0400
David, you are very welcome here!  Good luck with your LSR project.

I don't know if everyone here knows it, but I recently saw somewhere(and
it looked authoritative) that Hot Rod Magazine sells around 7.9 million
copies a month, second in sales only to Car & Driver which does 9
million, among the automotive magazines.

If that's true, congratulations to David; that's a big operation to ride
herd on.  As Editor, he's responsible for everything there, and sales
above all.  Ardun Bill Hoddinott