RE: New for the Second Time

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>,
Subject: RE: New for the Second Time
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:48:48 -0400
i guess my hang up is rather than doing some things that are close to what i
do for a living i do them more like my job rather than the pure joy of it.
My loss i am sure.. I work on racing engines and cars in order to pay the
bills and the client is generally pretty goal oriented if you know what i
mean...
Dave