Re: New for the Second Time

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Subject: Re: New for the Second Time
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 14:50:20 -0700
Welcome back David.

You can learn a lot from most of the folks on this list (not me) but the
real educator is the salt.
I guarantee that during your first few days of actual competition, the
learning curve will make you
feel like you're getting a drink of water out of a fire hose.

Please fill us in with the details as you go.
Bryan