Re: New for the Second Time

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: New for the Second Time
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 09:06:13 -0500
Okay Dave... I don't disagree... But here's a quick question for you...

If you have the car built already... and you have a 850hp Blown big block...
could the car run 230?  235? 245?

If I was looking to set a record at Bonneville over two hundred.. and was
smart enough to look at the Two Club Minimums on
http://www.bonneville200mph.org/club%20records.htm

I'd first notice to set a AA record all I'd have to do is get down the
course in AA/Blown Gas Altered in the Classic catagory .... Yep the record
is open.... But the Minimum is 240.... I looked at taking away the blower
and it's down to 235... so for the 5mph I'd keep the huffer...

No point to the question.... just a theory...